Monday, August 09, 2004

What would Freud say?

I had the oddest dream last night. Men could get pregnant, and it was my job to help a bunch of pregnant guys with being pregnant and then delivering. One of my pregnant guys was Worf, the Klingon from Star Trek. In the dream I was very frustrated because all of these men were pregnant, but not me.

For some reason, taking care of these guys involved a lot of spreadsheets, and running this one report we use in my office. And every time one of the guys went into labor, the president of my company would come congratulate them on doing a good job.

What is my subconscious up to? I mean, I get the whole expressing my desire to have a baby thing. I want kids, sure. But pregnant male Klingons, spreadsheets and the president of my company?

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com