Thursday, August 12, 2004

So very busy...

I think I said something the other day about lots of deadlines. Well, I've got a bunch right now. I've got a major marketing effort going out on Monday...a huge project starting on Wednesday...yet another big thing [note: I am being deliberately vague here. I'm not that bad of a writer] on Thursday...and a redesigned website launching Wednesday or Thursday. And then there are all of the little everyday deadlines that I always have.

The website is trying to kill me. It is the source of all of my stress and office conflicts right now. Ok, that's not completely true. It is the source of 85% of my stress and conflicts right now. And it is certainly the most frustrating, because I can't do all of the stuff myself. I do not know how to do some of it. And I don't have any of the right software. Actually, that's probably a good thing, because I'd be tempted to go in and mess around with it myself.

Anyway, rather than go on and on about my stress and the various people I'm fighting with right now, I thought it would be refreshing to praise the people in the office who are making my life better this week. So, here goes:

Print Buyers. You make me laugh, you are always there for me, and you put up with me pushing the print deadlines to the very last minute. Thank you!

Ecomm. Thank you so much for creating that brand new offer for me with almost no notice. You did it quickly and you did it correctly. You rock! Now, I'm sorry, but I'll be putting in another one tomorrow.

Desktop. You are efficient, you don't argue with me, and you helped me meet my deadlines yesterday. Gold stars for you.

Certain members of my team. I love my team.

Now, most of these people don't even know that I have a blog, but hopefully they will feel the gentle vibe of my gratitude wash over them.

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com