Monday, August 23, 2004

Hilldery has left the building

The work/blog saga continues.

I don't want to get into details, but I've decided it will be easier if I just move on to another url.

If I know you read the blog, or if you've ever been nice enough to leave me a comment, I'll send you the new url in the next couple of days. If I don't know you read and you want to know where I've gone, just send an email to me at hilldery@hotmail.com and I'll tell you where to find me.

If you are one of my coworkers:

My career is important to me. That's why I'm moving the blog. I don't want you to read it. It's not that I'm going to talk about you, or cover topics that I don't want you to know about - I don't write about things that are really private. In fact, I'm proud of my blog. I just don't want anyone at the company having to waste another second thinking about me and my little blog, and this seems like the easiest way to put it all behind us.

Thanks,
Hilldery

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com