Thursday, June 24, 2004

Today, I was a very good employee

That sound you hear is me patting myself on the back. But I deserve it! I've been wonder-employee today. I was so productive. My list is in ruins. Stuff crossed off all over the place. And some of it was hard. I just started working on a new product that is all about options strategies. Talk about a confusing subject. (Don't worry. I'm a marketer. Not the editorial person. I don't have to understand, although it does help.)

Plus, I had a phone interview with a potential hire who sounds very promising. Who needs Diane the jilter? It's all about Melissa now. She's going to come in next week to meet people in the office, and we're all going to love her. Love her. And she's going to want to come work here, and not want more $ than I can pay. Oh, just let me dream, for a little while...

This day gets a gold star.

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com