Thursday, June 03, 2004

Gryffindor, baby!

That's right, I've been sorted. And I'm pleased to announce that I ended up in Gryffindor, the coolest of houses.

You can get sorted too:

i'm in gryffindor!

be sorted @ nimbo.net

Here's how fabulous I am:

Congratulations on making Gryffindor!

Basically, you're brave, daring, chivalrous, and pretty much.. an all around good person. Of course, some see you as a goodie-two-shoes. But hey, it's true! You're really good at winning, and normally always come out as the hero. Everybody likes you.. except, maybe, the Slytherins. You're too perfect. No, really.. You're too perfect. It's annoying to watch you win, repeatedly. Oh well. Be proud anyway.

Gryffindors to Remember:

Harry Potter (the boy who lived..)

Ron Weasley (red hair, vacant expression.. we love weasleys!)

The whole damn Weasley family! (stop mating, already!!!)

Hermione Granger (you annoy me.. you know too much)

Albus Dumbledore (yeah yeah.. we all know this)

This is way more exciting than being an Elg, which is what I was in elementary and middle school. Although the Elgs always beat the Glens (I went to a school called Glenelg, and we got Glen vs. Elg points all year for stuff, cuminating in field day.) I was not so great at field day -- the 50 yard dash and the long jump aren't nearly as cool as say, Quidditch, but by some fluke I did get a 3rd place ribbon in the high jump one year. That must have been before everyone else got to be a foot taller than me.

Now I must go write an email convincing people to buy my product...I mean battle Lord Voldemort.

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com