Thursday, June 03, 2004

Buy My Book!

What I have to eat: Lots of healthy nutricious snacks like pretzels, yougurt and a banana.

What I want to eat: Everything at the candy corner in my office. Mini Kit-Kat's, little Milky Ways, Tootsie roll pops and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I don't know why I can't resist the miniature candy. Particularly the Kit-Kats. Ooh -- and my all time favorite, the Rolo Bites. LOVE those little tiny Rolos.

What I should be doing: Writing the stupid email about the stupid book that no one wants to buy. I really need to come up with something good too, and I've got nothing. Nothing!

What I am doing: Obsessing about the candy corner and complaining in this blog. My theory was that writing something that had nothing to do with the boring book would get my creative juices flowing.

Oh, and the title of this post is funny if you're one of the 6 other people who ever watched that show the Critic, and remember the episode where Jay gets kidnapped by his own Misery-style stalker. Well, I think it's funny anyway.

Wait, I think I just had an idea!

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com