Friday, June 25, 2004

Arnold Schwarzenegger is dead to me

I am never watching another Arnold Scwarzenegger movie. Ever.

I even liked the Terminator and Total Recall and some of the others. I didn't care for his conservatism, but I ignored it. Now, however, he has gone too far. Check out this article on CNN.com

My beloved Seamus was a stray. He was at the shelter for two weeks before I came in and adopted him. And he is the best dog ever. Not to mention that people whose pets wander away spend a lot of time looking for them, including calling shelters. Can you imagine if your pet ended up at the shelter and they killed it before you called the right shelter? Just because they didn't think it met some desirable pet criteria? What the hell does he have against birds, hamsters, potbellied pigs, rabbits, snakes and turtles, anyway?

Stupid animal-hating, planet-destroying, woman-groping asshole. I hope this backfires on him big time.

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com