Friday, May 21, 2004

Let's just clear this up right now, shall we?

Ok world, listen up.

VEGETARIANS DO NOT EAT FISH!

Here's the deal. My company promised us free lunch today because we've all been working so hard. And we totally deserve it. So, lunch arrives, and there aren't any vegetarian sandwiches. Three different people said to me, "Well, you can eat the tuna, can't you?"

NO! People who eat fish but not meat or poultry are not vegetarians. I think they are officially called pescetarians or something.

So I had to take time I hadn't planned to use to go get lunch, and now I have seven minutes to eat before my 1:30 interview arrives.

Plus, I'm bitter that everyone got free lunch but me. But I did treat myself to a Coke. Yummy, forbidden caffeine-and-high-fructose-corn-syrup-filled Coca Cola. (Imagine Homer Simpson-like noise here)

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com