Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Just don't have any oomph today

Ugh. I've got a ton of work to do today, and I just don't want to do anything. Everyone here is cranky and overloaded and it is making me want to hide in my office and not talk to anyone. Thank goodness there is a three day weekend coming up.

I actually had a horrible dream last night that I got fired. And the worst part was that they had been planning to fire me for a year and everyone knew about it but me. Perhaps that is why I'm so unmotivated today. It's not actually the company's fault, but I'm harboring resentment because of the dream.

I also had a Sopranos dream. John and I watched the latest episode last night after our delicious anniversary dinner. And I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the show yet, but I was very upset about the person who got whacked. Attention writers of the Sopranos: The person who should get whacked is that Johnny Sack. I don't care for him. Also, it would be nice to see Christopher descend into complete junkie hell. Thank you.

Well, back to work. Maybe if I actually get something done, I'll feel better.

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com