Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Blog-related Business

It has come to my attention that:

a) when you click on the "comments" section of my blog, it says that I don't allow anonymous comments. That is not true. All you have to do is click on the "or post Anonymously" link and comment away.

(I know my friends are reading this, even if no one else is. You guys keep sending me emails about what I say on here. So make with the comments!)

b) if you get just one letter wrong when typing in my url, you end up at a crazy super-Christian website. That website has nothing whatsoever to do with hilldery.blogspot.com. Hilldery is what my brother called me when he was two. And it was available for use on Blogger. Just wanted to clear up any confusion there.

Sincerely,
Hilldery

         |
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com